Interested in organizing an embroidery workshop for your besties, book club, or craft crew? Contact Rachael to begin planning a unique experience where you will learn the basics of hand embroidery and work on a wearable item embroidery project. To start planning, use the contact button below or send an email to email@example.com with proposed dates, class size, and project idea (or not, we can work on that together!).
- Workshop location
- Setup (table and chairs are recommended)
- Refreshments (yes, you can drink & stitch)
- Organization with participants
- Hands-on beginner embroidery instruction for 2-3 hours
- Embroidery supplies to complete a project (& take home) including hoop, needle, and thread
- Additional supplies for your use during the workshop
- Customized project for your group
- Minimum number of participants: 6
- Maximum number of participants: 18
- Cost begins at $40/ person. Additional fees may be a result of travel, class size, or project preparation time.
This class is intended for adults. No embroidery experience necessary.
Cancellations must be at least 1 week in advance.
Outside of Chattanooga and interested in a workshop? Contact Rachael to discuss availability. An additional fee will be added to cover time and gas.